From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Logo Designs
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 22:42:59 GMT

On Jan 18, 2012, at 2:18 PM, Greg Reddin wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>> (1) Vote is 5 points to be distributed to 1 to 5 of the logos as the voter determines.
>
> I like this approach.
>

>> (2) Vote is open to everyone, but PPMC votes are binding and tabulated separately
from the community. The PPMC is advised to reconsider if the community's opinion differs.

> Agreed.
>
>> (3) If multiple vote emails are received from any individual then the last one is
counted and previous votes discarded.

> Agreed.
>

>> (4) There will be multiple rounds of voting.
>
> Perhaps "there *may* be multiple rounds of voting."

Agreed.

> If the first round produces a clear winner do we need additional rounds?

A clear winner is a the majority I described? If so, then yes.

> If not then we pick the top 5 or so and do additional rounds?

Pick the top 5 change is good for me. What do we do with more than 2 rounds?

If necessary a third round is top 2?

Regards,
Dave