From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: CMS website :: rebuild the whole site
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:45:58 GMT

On Jan 10, 2012, at 6:47 AM, Michael Schmalle wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been searching everywhere and I guess I'm not looking in the right place.
>
> What is the procedure to rebuild every page of the website?
>
> I noticed that the Logo Contest left nav is only showing up on the pages that have been
edited and rebuilt.

It looks like there was some trouble with the build. Joe Schaefer from Apache Infrastructure
noticed and has triggered a full site build. Please see the commit emails from joes@a.o. (I
see you noticed.)

The other way would be to setup your local environment - information is here [1] and for OpenOffice.org
this can be adapted [2]

I am working on a rewrite, but I'm a bit behind at my $job - the outline is in my text editor....

Regards,
Dave

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#local-build
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/website-local.html