From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [LOGO] Voting
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 20:59:39 GMT
Currently, afaik we have 36 logos.

Here is my suggestion:

Every logo gets his own ID (1-36) (because some creators submitted multiple logos) - this
ID should be in front of the logo creator on the logo wiki page.

Because of the amount of logos we can maybe award places from 1st to 6th and use the following
"championship" table ;-)

1st: 10 points
2nd:  6 points
3rd:   4 points
4th:   3 points
5th:   2 points
6th:   1 point

How to vote?

Copy the following text and complete the table with your IDs:

1st:   ID
2nd: ID
3rd:  ID
4th:  ID
5th:  ID
6th:  ID

And email this to the flex-dev@incubator.apache.org. Every e-mail address can only vote once,
if someone votes multiple times, the previous voting of this user is invalid. Only the last
voting of a user counts.

EXAMPLE:

1st:   ID 12
2nd: ID 19
3rd:  ID 3
4th:  ID 6
5th:  ID 9
6th:  ID 17

And I would make a little Excel table for counting the points.

Marcus