From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 00:48:10 GMT

On Jan 5, 2012, at 3:35 PM, Douglas Arthur wrote:

> +1 this idea. And to add my 2 cents on the logo, I like the a simple and elegant logo
as well, but I think including the feather does not take away from that as long as it's not

For logos that use the Apache Feather please see this page[1]. There are rules to using Apache's
brand. The whole page is worth reviewing as well.

> - Doug
the new logo limited in time (5 days?). At the end we put all the proposals in a web page
for voting. This would not only give more choice to choose from, but also raise awareness
around the fact that Flex now belongs to the community. What do you think?
> João Saleiro
> @joaosaleiro

View raw message