From Tink <f...@tink.ws >
Subject Re: Overly large classes (was Flex incubation on Apache as Opensource)
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:42:21 GMT
A Spark List is maybe a bit more compositional (if thats a word) than
you would think.

It is a container, but it isn't really used as one (i.e. the Spark
skinning issue previously discussed on this list), it doesn't really
support Scrolling, it hands that off to a composite skin part
Scroller, it does very little with renderers, as it hands that off to
a composite skin part DataGroup.

It does implement drag and drop, single selection is inherited, but
multiple selection is implement on top of this.

It doesn't support any form of item editing,

Tink