From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Whiteboard area
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 03:46:40 GMT

> It doesn't have to go under the committer's name.
>
> I could easily create a folder named 'McClean' and your code could go in
> there, while I still have my own folder.

That's good to know.

Any idea how version control comments and commits could be preserved?  For instance if I take
a copy of the SDK make a lot of changes/commits locally (in git) how would that be preserved
when I  handed it back to committer to check in for me? Again not a big issue (and I'm guessing
there's no easy way) I'm just trying to work out what the best workflow is here.

Thanks,
Justin