From Sebastian Mohr <>
Subject Re: Proposal: Code Example / Application Development Procedure (was: Re: Non-core code, contrib and samples (was: Goal for Flex: Strengthening large-scale Flex applications...))
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:26:59 GMT
We had this discussion already ... unfortunately, talking
about Application Coding Standards is not allowed on
the flex-users list. See previous discussion:

[VOTE] Moving "Best Coding Practices" talks to the flex-user list?

Which means: for the moment I have to stay here
until a space for these discussions has been found.

-- Sebastian