From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex source code - timeline for the initial code contribution
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 21:43:42 GMT

On Jan 6, 2012, at 12:46 PM, Carol Frampton wrote:

> Our contribution should be equivalent to the Open Source Flex SDK download
> here, http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Download+Flex+4.6,
> unless, as Alex says, we hit licensing issues that we aren't aware of yet.
> The stuff in the Adobe Add-Ons will not be contributed.
>
> Carol

Hi Carol, I was under the impression that Data Viz components were going to be donated? http://blogs.adobe.com/flex/2011/11/your-questions-about-flex.html

It seems that access to those components are in the Add-Ons? "the code that allows licensing
of things like the Data Visualization components"
http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Downloads

Confused...