From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do we want a flex-users list now, and who volunteers to moderate it?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:15:06 GMT
@Peter and @Bertrand

Due to the following reason would prefer to open up the flex-users list sooner:

http://markmail.org/search/+list:org.apache.incubator.flex-dev#query:%20list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.flex-dev+page:4+mid:6nkpqaj72jn33ycx+state:results

IMHO, I am seeing good points to move certain discussions currently taken place
on the flex-dev list to the flex-users list. Some folks on this list would prefer to talk

about the usage of Flex SDK in their real world projects which is not directly related
to the concerns of the flex-dev list which want to focus on the development of the Flex
SDK! Opening up the flex-user list would relieve the flex-dev list from unneeded
discussions ... and it helps the flex-dev list to refocus on the important things lying
ahead.

-- Sebastian