From Sebastian Mohr <>
Subject Re: Do we want a flex-users list now, and who volunteers to moderate it?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:10:25 GMT
Hey Doug ...

On Jan 12, 2012, at 6:54 PM, Douglas Arthur wrote:

> I'm on board, and willing to handle it. Are there 2 other PPMCs willing to join me on
> Anne & Sebastian, you both had mention willingness to moderate the list. If so, then
I'll request to get the list created.
> - Doug

Before moving forward, I want be clear with the other PPMCs about the
purpose of the flex-users list. This is a fairly basic decision which most
PPMCs should be happy with. From my point of view, the flex-users list
could also handle technical discussions.

@PPMCs ... would you be happy with that?

-- Sebastian