From Arnoud Bos <arn...@artim-interactive.nl>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Logo contest round #2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:50:15 GMT

To be honest i think you did a good thing. It's better to see stuff like that before
than after the logo is chosen. What if people have afterwards have a "oh no! now i see it
too"
feeling? It's just the way people work in real life to. You do a pitch, talk together about
results
and then you make a choice for the best proposal.

Anyways, I choose 49 cause i dont see a sinking ship haha :-)

On Jan 24, 2012, at 6:29 PM, Doug McCune wrote:

>> I think Florian was speaking to Doug McCune in regards to influencing
>> others by describing his interpretation of the logo. Now other people
>> may see the logo in the same light as he did, and may never have come
>> to that conclusion on their own, and are now swayed toward the
>> alternate option.
>

> Yeah, I did initially want to avoid that and I probably should have held my
> tongue. I only said something after people on list were asking for details
> about what people had against particular logos. So looking back I shouldn't
> have said anything and just simply kept my mouth shut.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Arnoud Bos
Artim interactive

E  arnoud@artim-interactive.nl