From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] Logo voting
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 18:14:26 GMT
Hi people,

We should decide how the actual voting should occur within this list. I had
started a vote thread earlier which I'll repeat here to start up the
discussion:

1. Email on the mailing list with a list of URLs to the logos on contest;

2. Only PPMC member's votes are counted;

3. Each voter will have 5 points to freely distribute by the logo
submissions. Voters would simply append the points they attribute to a logo

bellow its URL;

4. In case of a draw, the top most voted logos will re-enter a subsequent
round of voting following the same mechanism. This step will be repeated
until a single winner emerges.

Cheers,
Rui