From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Tooling ( Flex SDK code conventions )
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 21:08:18 GMT
I have command-line version of the Flex Formatter ready to test... if anyone (preferably on
a Mac) would like to give it a go - let me know.

The tool is executed on the command-line as:

java -jar ApacheFlexFormatter.jar -settings=[ path to .properties file ] -path=[ file, files,
or directory ] -reformat=[ true / false ] -tabsize=[ 0 - 9 ]

If anyone reading this missed out on the conversations yesterday, the idea is that a stand-alone
tool can be integrated into any IDE (not just Eclipse) or executed prior to a commit. Really...
it could be used whenever it is needed.

Cheers,

Rick Winscot