From Tink <f...@tink.ws >
Subject Re: Flex - lightweight event handling
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:55:52 GMT
We started a fairly large project with signals but ended up removing
it as it bloated the size of our models.

It was nice to have a concrete property to add a listener to, but if
our model had 20 properties (we probably had a lot more), we ended up
having 20 getters for each signal, pretty much doubling the size of
the classes and making the important parts more difficult to read.

I think they have their place, and am not knocking them, but would
prefer to leave them outside the SDK.

Tink