From Tobias Rothe <ro...@cenix.com>
Subject Re: ApacheFlex Event?
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:09:05 GMT
Hi Jeffry,

thank you. Indeed 360flex looks very interesting .. I will look into that.
You leave me confused on the Adobe Flex vs. Apache Flex. I was assuming that Adobe hands over
Flex completely to the Apache foundation. Is it not?

Cheers,
Toby

On Jan 24, 2012, at 3:05 PM, Jeffry Houser wrote:

> On 1/24/2012 4:50 AM, Tobias Rothe wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Anyhow, as my company asked me to plan my conference/event participation I was wondering
if a dedicated Apache Flex event is going to happen this year? If not, what event would be
the one that most of you go to? Or should we plan something?

> If you want to learn about Flex, I strongly suggest going to www.360flex.com in Denver.
 I believe it is the only conference devoted to Flex.

> I do not know if Apache Flex has grown to the point where their is enough unique content
that differentiates itself from Adobe Flex to warrant a conference.