From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: ApacheFlex Event?
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:32:45 GMT
Hi Toby,

Well 360 Flex (http://www.360flex.com/) in Denver is on in mid April and while not endorsed/organised
by Apache there will be a lot of Flex people there.

Justin

On 24/01/2012, at 8:50 PM, Tobias Rothe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just joined the list. I like the discussion about the logo. It shows that the flex
community is full of creative people .. that is probably what makes this framework so unique.

> Anyhow, as my company asked me to plan my conference/event participation I was wondering
if a dedicated Apache Flex event is going to happen this year? If not, what event would be
the one that most of you go to? Or should we plan something?