From Greg Reddin <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC Channel link on website?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 03:35:00 GMT
No apology needed. You did the right thing. You "did something". People expressed concern so
you undid it. It's best to work that way. If we discuss and vote on every little thing before
doing it we'd never get anything done. So we err on the side of doing then undo when necessary.

Except of course when we need to discuss before doing :). There's a fine line and it's not
always clear which side we are on. But I think you handled this the right way. No need to
apologize for it.

Greg

Sent from my mobile device.

On Jan 10, 2012, at 5:58 PM, Michael Schmalle <mike@teotigraphix.com> wrote:

> Again, I'm sorry to the group for making that mistake, it won't happen again as far as
the website and my committing is concerned.