From Rogelio Castillo Aqueveque <roge...@rogeliocastillo.com>
Subject Re: Flex modularity through composition and interfaces
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:17:27 GMT
I agree on modularity, but I reckon dependency injection is a totally different thing which
has lots of very good libs out there... not sure if that should be part of the SDK.

I believe that the focus should be on splitting the SDK into several modules/libs, then think
on interface design.

---
Rogelio Castillo Aqueveque
rogelio@rogeliocastillo.com