From Dany Dhondt <>
Subject Re: logo contest closed
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:39:34 GMT

A few suggestions:

- let's make an official list with all the logos and their creators. This could be as simple
as an html page. We could then 'id' them, so reference is clear.
- the community should be well informed where to view this final list
- is there a voting system available?
- who can vote? Are non community members allowed to vote? This might trigger family, and
family of family members voting... we should avoid that

Op 18-jan.-2012, om 15:34 heeft Peter Elst het volgende geschreven:

> I think the deadline for the logo submissions has passed - what will we do
> with anything that still comes in? Maybe remove the instructions from the
> site and make a final decision on the voting procedure, put out a call for
> a community wide vote and where the PPMC members get involved.
> - Peter

View raw message