From Cedric Muller <usa...@benga.li>
Subject Re: Advice for Logo Contest Round 2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:01:48 GMT
Top Marketers laughing at people ??? These are awful humans, they should learn to behave, 101
is being respectful. Now, watch me being unrespectful, and better than marketers.
These people aren't gentlemen, nor important people. They just send consumers to doom with
their marketing campaigns and logo choices. Besides, being /that/ arrongant is a no-go. Marketing
is lighter than a feather, makes people regress and pushes the products prices higher. What
is the Good with such attitude ??

ps: marketing is a plague, let's don't care of the top 500 marketers that did push the world
with utter crap. Seriously !! Crap.

Best for Apache Flex ? Take the logos that were selected, or go the NO LOGO way. Bring it
to the next level people. No logo whatever. (Same for Apache Flex, we aren't here for showing
off cool logos and trying to feel the living beast under a design ....... it is about a technology,
a vision ... not some over cool curves or straight edges)

Sorry, but I think logo votes and logo remarks just drowned me ... : how could someone just
think that a logo will make the difference ? How futile such reaction is ..... I may just
end my Apache Flex thing today, if surrounded by such minds :(

Cedric Muller