From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Logo voting
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:27:39 GMT
> From: "João Saleiro" <joao.saleiro@webfuel.pt>
>
> I suggest the following.
>
> 1- The voting is open to everyone, but PPMC votes are worth the double
> 2- A page is setup with all logos, with a # for each logo
> 3- A new unique thread is created for voting
> 4- Each person can distribute 5 points in the following way:
>
> Logo #6 - 3
> Logo #9 - 1
> Logo #8 - 1
>

> João Saleiro

Basically the same me and João suggested. Yet, I don't think doubling on the PPMC's votes,
or reducing the non-PPMC's to 1 point would be necessary. The community would vote with the
same weight as the PPMC's and if there is a significant difference we should analyze that
and decide what to do then.

Rui