From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tooling ( Flex SDK code conventions )
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 21:52:55 GMT
That is essentially what I did - took all the dependencies and wrapped them up into a single
executable jar. The final product is a little over 20mb - it would be great if we could shrink
this down a bit.

Getting the formatter to run on the command line is a first step... unfortunately the only
way to create the .properties file ( that drives the formatter ) is still in Eclipse. Next
order of business should probably include creating a stand-alone piece for that.

I'm looking at ANTLR3 now... and am entertaining a ground-up rewrite to get rid of unnecessary
dependencies, improve performance, and flesh out some attachment points for other tooling
(i.e. FlexPMD).

Cheers,

Rick Winscot