From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: my suggestions
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:49:30 GMT

Before hell breaks loose (again), I'd would like to ask everyone to refrain from entering
into technology debates as I'm pretty sure we're all tired of those. Flex is Flex and the
fact that it now depends on the Flash runtime should only be regarded as a mere detail. The
community at Apache will decide how and when Flex evolves and whether it will be deployed
to other technologies.

This project should not, in my opinion, focus on the actual runtime except for the very specific
cases were it is absolutely necessary. I say that we deal with issues regarding runtime and
language when they appear letting the community decide how to best deal with them.

Peace,
Rui