From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: LOGO
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:57:34 GMT

> From: "Csomák Gábor" <csomakk@gmail.com>

> not bad. my 2nd favorite so far :)
> could you try it with bigger inner arrows (meaning smaller outer)? I'm not
> sure it would be better, but maybe.

That was what I was about to suggest too. As is, the logo appears to be too bulky and less
elegant. There's another problem with that bulkiness, it is too similar to a known Celt symbol
used by a certain dictator who, unfortunately, turned an extremely beautiful symbol conveying
strength and balance into a outcast dabble that is synonym of terror and fear.

You spin the logo quite well and I agree with all the significant parts you identified. There's
just one lacking, flexibility leads to elegance which the bulky arrows and lettering fail
to communicate.

I'd try Csomák's suggestion and tone down a little bit the outward arrows (also because usability
should, at least, be as important as scalability). The Flex word could also be a little bulky
and more elegant (not fancy). In the general sense the logo really needs a little more breathing
space. Everything else is quite nicely thought out.

Cheers,
Rui