From Nataliya Shevchenko <...@sei.cmu.edu>
Subject [LOGO]
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 16:13:15 GMT
All of the LOGO candidates are playing with actual name- Flax and "X" letter.
I would like to see something different - maybe more round shapes, like sphere/circle with
2 or 3-D kind of wavy plane/surface in the middle, maybe under an angle.
It can represent flexibility, universality, connection to Eclipse, and completeness/finality/perfection/inclusiveness
and infinity/endlessness/openness in the same time.

If anybody like the idea and is willing to create an example, please do - I'm not a designer
and can't draw:), but really would like to see something like that.

Thanks,
Natasha