From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: IRC Channel link on website?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 03:52:09 GMT

On Jan 10, 2012, at 7:35 PM, Greg Reddin wrote:

> No apology needed. You did the right thing. You "did something". People expressed concern
so you undid it. It's best to work that way. If we discuss and vote on every little thing
before doing it we'd never get anything done. So we err on the side of doing then undo when
> Except of course when we need to discuss before doing :). There's a fine line and it's
not always clear which side we are on. But I think you handled this the right way. No need
to apologize for it.

I am +1. Well written. Greg!

> Greg
> Sent from my mobile device.
> On Jan 10, 2012, at 5:58 PM, Michael Schmalle <> wrote:
>> Again, I'm sorry to the group for making that mistake, it won't happen again as far
as the website and my committing is concerned.

View raw message