From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: playerglobal.swc version build issue
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 15:27:19 GMT
Mike,

Someone needs to petition Thibault Imbert to get the playerglobal.swc a permanent home...
the current release is available from this page ( scroll down to about the middle and you'll
see it ):

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

...but it appears that the filename will change with each release. As an example, the current
link on that page points to:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/11/playerglobal11_0.swc

Which doesn't help from a build perspective. We should be including the latest and greatest
swc in our builds... whatever version that needs to be supported via the compiler flag ( e.g.
-compatibility-version ) is a different story.

If we iron this detail out - the build experience will be one 'notch' less complicated.

--
Rick Winscot