From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: Congratulations to the first whiteboard addition :: navigators by Tink
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 00:59:39 GMT
Mike,

> That being said, people with my personality type are always trying to
> check themselves to not seem to pushy. If anybody ever thinks that of
> me, just let me know and I will shut up for abit.
>
> Mike

Nah, keep it coming. You were absolutely right, this is our party and we
should make the most out of it. I'm still filled with overly complex
corporate mumbo jumbo and that's probably why I overreacted. It still
amazes me how people within Apache just make things happen. Seriously, it
looks like magic. In one moment you're discussing how something should be
done, in the next it is is done even without obtaining a formal consensus
and that's totally ok because a generic agreement was "sensed" by those in
the know of these things. Magic I say, these people are mind readers...
(I'm looking at you Bertrand :) )

Rui