From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: Apache Vote Etiquette
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 08:25:53 GMT
Greg,

> Sorry to ramble on about this. I hope the advice is helpful.
> Greg

I, for one, can say that I eagerly read whatever you and Bertrand write
(forgive me if there are other seasoned Apachians on the list), because I'm
learning to live and breathe this community. For most of us, these are our
first steps and we'll blunder a lot, and every help is appreciated, even if
the people giving it away think its a rant.

On your remarks, I totally agree and, though I use +1 and -1 quite
liberally, I always try to give some context to my opinion. I guess we're
just a bit too eager to see things going.

Best,
Rui