From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Logo contest
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:21:03 GMT
David,

> Sent: segunda-feira, 23 de Janeiro de 2012 16:54
> To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org, jeffry@dot-com-it.com
> Subject: RE: [VOTE] Logo contest
>
> I'm a bit puzzled as to why the Rui didn't just publish the results and
why the PPMC needs to conduct the review in secret.

> David.

I haven't read the email thread to the top so others might checked in and
replied, so I just wanted to apologize for not publishing the results
spreadsheet or at least post an update on that. The fact is that we had
multiple people tallying the votes and we were comparing them and
discussing the next steps in the logo selection.

I'm sorry for letting you guys down, but it was a troublesome weekend.

Rui