From Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [LOGO] Robert Cesaric
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:48:34 GMT
I like this one very much! One of the best so far, IMHO

A few remarks:
- You face the same problem as Carlos Rovira: the arrow cuts through the L. You might solve
this by just showing the feather on the left and the arrow starting from the E. I'd try that.
- You modify the shape of the X, which disturbes the typography. Isn't it possible to leave
the X and adapt the arrow? I'm a strong believer in 'don't disturb the type, designers have
spent months to get it right'!

A general remark: why does nobody try a variation with non-capitalized type? flex instead
of FLEX?

regards,

Dany

Op 16-jan.-2012, om 19:15 heeft Robert Cesaric het volgende geschreven: