From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: [LOGO] Denis Kristianto
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:36:39 GMT
Tink,

(http://incubator.apache.org/flex/logo-contest.html
> ), so always worth including how you propose your logo would look in 2
> colors.

2 colors is very important and that's one of the reasons I liked the logo
so much. I could immediately envision a 2 color possibility for this logo.
I downloaded the AI and tested my idea and trust me, it works perfectly in
2 colors and retains its distinctiveness down to a very small size. I'm
sure that Denis will update its proposal to include the 2 color version,
but I'm pretty confident.

Regarding your other suggestions, although I agree the x is a bit complex,
I wouldn't change it. The seams add a lot to its meaning (you can even go
to the extent of recognizing MXML tag symbols in it!)

Cheers,
Rui