From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: Flex SDK code conventions
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:39:42 GMT

On Jan 6, 2012, at 3:31 PM, Rick Winscot wrote:

> Jun,
>
> I apologize...

None necessary. :)

> I didn't mean to make it sound like everyone should be using command line SVN! My recommendation
is limited to the poor soul(s) that will be tasked with getting the repository moved and ready
to go... I've used a number of GUI clients and found that most implement only a sub-set of
SVN features.

True, that's why I go back and forth all the time.

> For fine-grained operations, I've had to fallback to the command line to get things done.
Also, there is an issue with speed. Visual updates in a GUI client slow SVN operations down
considerably... so... if you're getting paid hourly - disregard anything I've said. ;-)

Another good point. That's why I often do my git at the command line.

I was just playing Devil's Advocate I guess...like you I want this all to succeed!