From Keith Sutton <ke...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Apache Flex Podling Incubator Status Report (February 2012)
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 21:26:19 GMT
Maybe not critical to getting out of podling status but metrics from
rallying the community:
1) 10-12 of existing Flex User Groups have expressed interest in
supporting Apache Flex and are assisting in reaching out to another
20-30 groups world-wide
2) Over 50% of ecosystem vendors (30+ out of approximately 60) providing
Flex-related tools, libraries and services have expressed their interest
in supporting Apache Flex