From Dave <flex...@dewrox.com>
Subject Re: Proper way to recompile the airglobal library back into an swf and then into airglobal.swc
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:31:49 GMT
On 1/29/2012 10:34 PM, Alex Harui wrote:
> [...]
It is the source from

http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/download?build=4.6.0.23201&pkgtype=2

that that I would like to build with the source in the Apache Subversion

however my addition is to the airglobal.swc file which has to be
recompiled before it can be built with the Apache Subversion source.

I apologize for requesting before reading but I am new to this and have
tried to catch up now from the inception of the podling and realize that
not everything may be ready to do what I would like to.

I would like to get this feature built in ASAP but understand that I may
have to wait.

Dave