From Dave <flex...@dewrox.com>
Subject Proper way to recompile the airglobal library back into an swf and then into airglobal.swc
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 04:54:58 GMT
Here is the issue.  airglobal.swc was built without a key line of code
so that we can pull up the decimal Pad softkeyboard.

I have decompiled it and added the line that got left out and now just
need to package it all back up.  However the library.swf when decompiled
does not look as if it can be compiled back into an swf in the standard
way.  I am looking at the following files.

Any help would be appreciated.

4.6.0 ->frameworks.libs.air.airglobal.swc

airglobal.library.flash.text.SoftKeyboardType