From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [Binding] Logo - final tweaks
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:17:42 GMT

> The logo should be in vector format to facilitate scaling... and to establish the logo
as a derivative work. You shouldn't include / embed any fonts in-total as that will likely
result in copyright infringement.
  You lost me on the last few lines
  How would having the logo in vector format establish it as a
derivative work?  And what would it be derivative of?

  And can someone copyright a font?  You just blew my mind.  I suppose
it is a design in fixed form... I wonder how many fonts fall are unique
enough to warrant copyright protection.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur