From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Logo - final tweaks
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:23:26 GMT
Thanks for clarifying. I've got one more question and this is really
important to us.

> I don't think you need to sign an iCLA in this case, attaching the
> final logo to a JIRA issue for example is sufficient to indicate that
> you are voluntarily contributing the logo is good enough IMO. But that
> "you" is an individual, not a company.
When I submit the final logo (and possibly other materials) can we still
showcase them in our company portfolio? (I don't know much about how
this things work in US)

BTW. Other way to go is when Adrian signs iCLA as an actual author of
the logo.