From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Logo - final tweaks
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:08:37 GMT
> I think credit goes to the actual author of the logo, not to your company.
I didn't think this would be a problem. I thought we could sign CCLA
instead of ICLA and everything would be fine.
I'm sure that credits shouldn't go to me. We're small creative studio
and with this kind of recognition it would be easier for me to persuade
my partners to spend more company time on whole branding. However, if
this would really be a problem we're willing to work things out.