From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [BLOG Post Proposal] Logo Contest Update
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 09:20:41 GMT
I want to clarify something. I didn't create the logo, my company (Fuse
Collective) did. I'm Manager/Developer and I only submitted it to the
contest. To be precise Adrian Knopik (Rarr) made the logo (he's creative
partner).

I think we're perfectly capable of making final tweaks to the logo and
making additional elements to create more complete branding.
I could create new topic like "[DISCUSS] Logo - final tweaks" and put
there some info about how we see this process moving forward and what
kind of input we want form community.
What do you think?