From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: is Any development going on Apache Flex
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:49:24 GMT
On 1/24/2012 2:40 PM, nithya flex wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have seen few post like , which design pattern need to be used,  patch
> issues and so on.
>
> As new member of this would like to know, is development is started, if Yes
> how can a new member contribute. how task are assigned.
>
> how can new member involve in this process.

  First ask yourself what you want done!
  Then do it!

  If you are not a committer, you're hardest part is going to be getting
your development into the repository.  As best I understand the only way
to do that now is to buddy up to a committer and have them submit your
changes for you.  I believe that Jira may be another way to do that
moving forward.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur