From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: Advice for Logo Contest Round 2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:14:12 GMT
It great to read this kind of constructive opinions. You did get what
we're trying to express: flexibility, cross platform and kind of web 2.0
look&feel.
The problem that we had while creating concepts was that the is no clear
vision for what "new" apache flex will be, what message "Apache Flex"
brand should carry and how we want it to be perceived. It's hard to do
creative and valuable branding without defining core brand values and
clear brand message. There were some hints about flexibility, cross
platform, community and we tried to capture that. We had 24 hours to
create concepts so there was no time for me (as flex developer) to draft
my vision/definition of apache flex as a brand. Because of that I asked
my creative team to focus on what we know and I tried not to limit them.