From Keith Sutton <ke...@spoon.as>
Subject Re: [Subject Tagging]
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 18:20:53 GMT
+1 for a morning welcome with posting rules. It usually takes two weeks
for something to become a habit, from what I see on the mailing list
things have improved immensely on the last two weeks in terms of
readability just by following a few simple rules that are relatively
self evident in how the subjects are being more consistently tagged.

Great suggestion Giorgio

On 1/24/2012 7:47 AM, Pierangelo Mancusi wrote:
> hi giorgio, +1 to your post
> Il giorno 24/gen/2012 15:38, "Giorgio Natili"<g.natili@gnstudio.com>  ha
> scritto:
>
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> Just a quick note about your comment on your blog regarding this proposal,
>> you say:
>>
>> "Folks, I have had enough experience with forums and mailing lists to say,
>> whatever order you try and achieve will never work. Mainly due to the
>> influx of new members and the fact it¹s community driven from all over the
>> world.".
>>
>> I have had a different experience in Italy, years ago there was a mailing
>> list named macromedia.general.it and each morning a member post a welcome
>> message with the rules in order to avoid new coming immediately break them.
>> It worked nice...
>>
>> G.
>>

>> On 1/23/12 8:55 AM, "Giorgio Natili"<g.natili@gnstudio.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I don't know if it has been already discussed but I guess that some
>>> subject tagging rules can help a lot discussions to be well organized and
>>> easy to search.
>>> For instance we can have the following tags
>>>
>>> [Disc] = general discussions
>>> [Test] = automation testing / tdd
>>> [Core] = core features discussions