From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: ApacheFlex Event?
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:15:23 GMT
On 1/24/2012 9:09 AM, Tobias Rothe wrote:
> Hi Jeffry,
>
> You leave me confused on the Adobe Flex vs. Apache Flex. I was assuming that Adobe hands
over Flex completely to the Apache foundation. Is it not?

  Sorry to confuse.  Adobe is in the process of donating the code behind
the Flex framework at the moment.
  Everything you know about Adobe Flex will apply to the first release
(and probably future releases) of Apache Flex.  In terms of conferences
and training there is no reason to make a distinction between Adobe Flex
and Apache Flex [yet].

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur