From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: ApacheFlex Event?
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:05:15 GMT
On 1/24/2012 4:50 AM, Tobias Rothe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyhow, as my company asked me to plan my conference/event participation I was wondering
if a dedicated Apache Flex event is going to happen this year? If not, what event would be
the one that most of you go to? Or should we plan something?

  If you want to learn about Flex, I strongly suggest going to
www.360flex.com in Denver.  I believe it is the only conference devoted
to Flex.

  I do not know if Apache Flex has grown to the point where their is
enough unique content that differentiates itself from Adobe Flex to
warrant a conference.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur