From Tomasz MaciÄ…g | Fuse Collective <t.mac...@fusecollective.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Logo contest round #2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:56:14 GMT
I'm very pleased that our logo made to the second round but I assumed
there will be some sort of discussion after round 1.
I've imagined that people could express their feelings about selected
logos (what they like, what they don't like or what they want to see)
and based on that input we could work on our logo.
Branding is not just logo so I thought that we could take some time to
work on more complete branding presentation, with different logo
variations, additional materials (e.g. t-shirts), may be key visual,
example presentation on different use case scenarios (to discuss where
and how the logo could be used). That could be later put to vote.
Voting already started, things are now in motion but I think this should
be considered on todo list for winning logo...