From Martin Heidegger ...@leichtgewicht.at>
Subject Re: Advice for Logo Contest Round 2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:06:32 GMT
Hello Tomo,

This is perhaps the most offensive mail I have read on the mailinglist.
This is a community and most members do have a own opinion. Elections
are held to form a communal consensus. If you wanted to have a say in
the logo matter you should have submitted a logo or participating in
voting. Just trying to bash the communities efforts by your 2cnts is not
going to help anyone.

That aside: I am pretty sure that many of the logos were sent in by
design or marketing agencies that have a strong opinion about brands as
well.

yours
Martin.