From Phil Haeusler <philhaeus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Wiki][User Groups]
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 02:15:48 GMT
On 24/01/12 6:24 AM, Keith Sutton wrote:
> Having a user group wiki and perhaps mailing list would be timely and
> supportive of the Flex Tour and transition we are all living through.
>
> Any other user group groups and user group managers out their interested?
What is the protocol for an for Adobe branded user groups to be listed
on an Apache Flex User groups page?  I notice that all the groups listed
for Hadoop specifically mention it in their names.

The reason I ask is that last year two Adobe specific user groups I am
involved with here (ColdFusion and Flex) combined into the Melbourne
Adobe Developer group largely due to the similar audience attending
both.  Going forward I think it's important to keep a focus on Flex at
the user group, and was just wondering if it'd be OK to have the Adobe
group listed or would we have to consider another arrangement.

Thanks
Phil