From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject [Discuss] Logo contest round #2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 01:25:43 GMT
On 1/23/2012 8:15 PM, Florian Fesseler wrote:
> Sounds a bit unfair towards #49 to me to be honest ;-)
> If something is wrong with the logo, then just tell why is that... or don't
> say anything at all.
   A few issues:

  Some were worried about the fact that there wasn't a two-tone logo,
which will have an effect on printing.  [Excuse me if I screwed up the
specifics; design and printing isn't my thing].
  Some people saw an "F" that had fallen over
  Some people saw a sinking ship.

  I do not believe tweaks can solve the last two items.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur