From Keith Sutton <ke...@spoon.as>
Subject [Wiki][User Groups]
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:24:09 GMT
I would like to volunteer to help setup a user group page on the wiki
similar to http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HadoopUserGroups

This is actually something of an urgent matter as many Flex user groups
are dissolving and renaming themselves since the 11/9 announcements. I
am currently co-managing the Silicon Valley Flex User Group and believe
we need to work on bringing user groups back into the fold and getting
them involved not only with Apache Flex but also helping re-invigorate
the community/industry with their usual passion and creativity.

Having a user group wiki and perhaps mailing list would be timely and
supportive of the Flex Tour and transition we are all living through.

Any other user group groups and user group managers out their interested?

Keith